Welcome to My Blog, Thank You Very Much _MAZ BROW_.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Alexa Key

Alexa Key'm getting the teenager who is starting a 16-year career as a model. Through song I Kangen I Fly creation Ahmad Dhani, Alexa Key present in the midst of Indonesian music lovers with a different appearance. In the video clip I was Alexa Kangen Missing Key me look sexy. In the video clip is also the eldest son Ahmad Dhani, Ahmad Al Ghozali (Al) was asked to become a model. Here you can find a quick profile about Alexa Key, group photos and gossip about Alexa Alexa Key Key.

By produced by Ahmad Dhani and Mulan Jameela in the republic of love alexa key management finally released his single entitled I miss you I miss and this is a fragment of lyric song I Kangen I miss and also Video I Kangen from Alexa Missing Key me when events in the Inbox SCTV

No comments:

Post a Comment