Welcome to My Blog, Thank You Very Much _MAZ BROW_.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Raffi Ahmad: I and Yuni Again Break!


After a long silence, Raffi Ahmad encountered presenter on RCTI, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, Monday (31/10) finally admitted that she and her lover, Yuni Shara is no problem. Even according to Raffi, their relationship is currently break.

"I just like to fight Yuni. This time it happened wrote to the blow-up. Do not know have to say. If I say ntar how-how, so diem aja lah. I just Yuni Quote longer break lately. Not because I was wasteful, hard- regulated, ato like buying a car, "explained a former lover Cynthia Bella Laudya this.

Raffi also added, that he was quite serious with the relationship that has been lived for three years. In fact, for him, dating relationship with Yuni was the longest.

"You know if there berantemnya courtship. For some reason the condition is to be like this, I hold a commitment. There are future plans we already talking about. Kalo not kidding maybe up to three years. A lot of our differences, even up to within 15 years of age. I Said It is set up, childish, is not it, the evidence is up to three years, "said the former lover of this flower Zainal.

Previously, Raffi Ahmad was known as a celebrity who often mutually boyfriend. He also had a relationship with Tyas Mirasih and Ratna Galih. And in relation to the current problem with Crossfade, allegedly, Yuni did not like the craze Raffi who prefer to buy luxury goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment